Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My brain hurts.... & this is why.

Building a business is not easy.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

To quote a famous artist: " Got to pay your dues if you want to sing the blues and you know it don't come easy...." Yes, building a business is not easy. If it were, everyone would have one and there would be no customers. :whistle: ;)

View attachment 283528
More detailed logo

View attachment 283529
Full name and logo

(These are all hand drawn I'd need a while to graphic it or see if some of my buddies would)

Sini's my personal bucket lugger..er, I mean husband

If I could only draw half as good as you can I'd be happy...back to my stick figures

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If I could only draw half as good as you can I'd be happy...back to my stick figures

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I started drawing when i was 15 and have mostly kept up with it. You can never get worse at something if you try it over time. If you draw a little each day or a week you'll improve quickly. Anybody can learn anything, its a matter of practice and patience more than talent. Talent is something you earn through practice not gifted with

Thanks TT! It means a lot :)

Steady hands in art work are more of getting used to the motions of the actual act of drawing. Freeing yourself from your own hesitatace and judgement of what you're doing greatly improves a 'steady' hand

So Poppa.... Today while I was helping my professor I ended up in the room with the former-discus-project-tank. I forgot about the plants you sent me for that tank. Let's just say... I don't actually need any vals after all :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom