Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't make fun. Ahem..... Dat reels used to be the easiest way to get your chunes to a recording label. Ive definately used them for recording. Try editing one of those S.O.B.s man. Splice til your hair turns grey.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

PoppaDJ splice me a funky beat to do wc's to....haha
CHUB ROCK

sit in silence...

Don't make fun. Ahem..... Dat reels used to be the easiest way to get your chunes to a recording label. Ive definately used them for recording. Try editing one of those S.O.B.s man. Splice til your hair turns grey.

I wasn't making fun, I saw that and it reminded me of you.

The original 30 or so ram babies are enjoying their new 20gl. Chasin food and finally puttin a lil size on. Their black spots are startin to show, lil tiny spots. Always fun to watch them develop.

Not to sure how the ebr/gbr belly draggers are doing. I Havent been able to not be working while the lights are on.
But hopefully ill get a chance to see them tomorrow.

Happy to say all is doing well. I have 2 new pairs of solid black, lace, veil angels that formed. Which makes 1 oddball in the tank. Itll need moved soon or hell be picked to death. Ahem.... Andy hes callin your name... Hehe.

Lost my biggest GBR male to a spat with another male for a fem. One of corals finest... RIP lil buddy. Sheesh can a guy catch a break.

Not much new on the disci front. 2 pairs keep laying good, fertilized eggs. Laying abt every week or so.then eating the wigglers... Every soul crushing time... Eat eat eat. I know i know theyre young first time pairs. It takes time, blah blah blah.... Patientce are for doctors.

The guppies are killin it. This line just keeps getting better, and bigger. The new blood and pond time this summer really made a difference.

CPDs are doing great

My Shkrimps are shkrimps. I dont really do much with them. Low/mid grade RCS I got at the end of a club auction for pennies. I just like to see them go.

Plecos are doing great. The Babies are lil lawn mowers man... Look at em go.

Thanks for listening.

Dude that all sounds awesome! Except the GBR death. That sucks big time. I hate when an awesome fish goes down?. Any pics? I have specific requests for the two angel pairs and the discus and guppies.

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs
Cn

Indeed TMRC... Im off saturday. Then its all updates and pics and catching up. Works been a PITA this week.

Thrilling you've got the G4! The camera on that is one of the best mobile has to offer. When you have a mo and the inclination, maybe throw us nano-bounds a bone with a video clip of of those discus. So gorgeous!

Its one of my favorite carvings I've done. Its me all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom