Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Andrew Lucks been playing through multiple fractured ribs silently. Makes sense, the guys too good to be struggling when he has this many weapons.
I watched the KC game, they outplayed Detroit in every aspect of the game. Andy Reid is truly one of the greats, its hard to ever count his teams out.

Solid Black Lace Veil Tail Angel Pair.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I heard Andrew Lucks been playing through multiple fractured ribs silently. Makes sense, the guys too good to be struggling when he has this many weapons.
I watched the KC game, they outplayed Detroit in every aspect of the game. Andy Reid is truly one of the greats, its hard to ever count his teams out.

It's not hard to out play Detroit. My 8 year old and her gymnastics team could give them a whoopin they'd never forget.

Those are some of the best looking angels ive seen, i actually like those more than your pinoy blues!

It's not hard to out play Detroit. My 8 year old and her gymnastics team could give them a whoopin they'd never forget.

Ouch, not wrong though. I imagine Caldwell's seat is getting warm.

Gillie Gillie Gillie.... You are correct abt Detroit, But KC played very well all around. We needed that win. Then the Royals need to take the win tonight in the same fashion and be CROWNED CHAMPIONS. Then tomorrow the Jayhawks college BBall season begins with an exhibition game. Good time to be a KC sports fan... No matter how you look at it.

Those are some of the best looking angels ive seen, i actually like those more than your pinoy blues!

Thanks TMRC. Solid blacks are my favorite.... But these guys are the stunning with their lace veil genetics in tow.

Gillie Gillie Gillie.... You are correct abt Detroit, But KC played very well all around. We needed that win. Then the Royals need to take the win tonight in the same fashion and be CROWNED CHAMPIONS. Then tomorrow the Jayhawks college BBall season begins with an exhibition game. Good time to be a KC sports fan... No matter how you look at it.

I'm a Detroit boy and although they're my team, they suck so bad that we now have these

Attachments

• 1446424720317.jpg
    1446424720317.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 63

Your blacks look great dude, I just checked out these picks, hummm... And I didn't know we posted black veils , man I gotta read these threads more faster...[emoji39]

Clem.

Poppa, if you ever say goodbye to those Angels you're letting us rochambo over them, right? ._.

I have blue pinoys for sale.

Silly, I'm not worried about those. The angels have sentimental value. It's one thing if they finally die, quite another if some random joe makes off with them and we never get to see them posted again.

I might need to buy a female pinoy, poppa. This one is in bad shape. Eye is getting worse and I don't know if I can treat properly in time. In fact if it's what I think I may not have hope in treatment at all

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom