Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poppa, you are making me think I need to make run out to KS, just to see all this up close.

You can always come help me get the auction figured out. Lol. Still not signed up... Last minute scramble amble, baby. My favorite dance. Lol

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm in blue springs, so a bit of a run, but not bad.
If you need a hand getting things ready just say, and I'll see what I can do. I'm signed up to help set up, so I will be there at 9:00 (and I volunteered my girls to be runners, so I'll be dragging them along too).

Hahaha.... Yup. Just tookmine to his first junior high dance afew weeks back.... Time is a flyin.

That's for sure. Now, if my fish would mature as fast as my kids seem to I might be able to get a few more spawning.

So between auctions and selling it looks like im going to be down to 1 pair of angels by the end of nov. This makes way for a much improved discus, ram, plec breeding program. More space for some new ideas i have. Ive been researching a few things and can realistically Triple Duty every single tank and then same. Aside from growout tanks that is. Itll open the door fir another 150gl Discus Tank and several 75s & 40b's. Im also going to be rehoming my peacock cichlids... 6yrs with these guys. Love em, but its time to buckle down and concentrate on discus, rams, & plecs. Plus the other 2 ideas ive got ?

So between auctions and selling it looks like im going to be down to 1 pair of angels by the end of nov. This makes way for a much improved discus, ram, plec breeding program. More space for some new ideas i have. Ive been researching a few things and can realistically Triple Duty every single tank and then same. Aside from growout tanks that is. Itll open the door fir another 150gl Discus Tank and several 75s & 40b's. Im also going to be rehoming my peacock cichlids... 6yrs with these guys. Love em, but its time to buckle down and concentrate on discus, rams, & plecs. Plus the other 2 ideas ive got ?

I need peacocks before this happens!!!!

I love when a plan comes together(y)
Sorry about long work schedule(me and my fry empathise).
I will work with you on rams in any way I can(you know this already though!)
Sooo lucky no room for discus here!
Need to get rid of a few reefs...

I need peacocks before this happens!!!!
You seem like a good dude, I hope you may be part of rehoming?

Yeah the schedule at work recently has made it near impossible to ship anything... Its been a wild ride tryin to get time to send what i need to, lol. Hopefully comin to an end soon though. We'll see. Thanks to anyone who has been patient with my nutso work sched recently. Ive got 2 interesting ideas in my back pocket. Ive got some interesting articles and research on Oto breeding & CPD breeding.

Of course, brotha! I honestly kept these blues as long as did so i could sex a few fems for ya.

Man i appreciate it, i would be honored to continue breeding them, who knows perhaps things one day come full circle and i can send you some back.

You seem like a good dude, I hope you may be part of rehoming?

Thanks CB, it means a lot. I'm old for my years, buddies my age have quite different priorities, for me its muscle cars and fish tanks lol.

Two best priorities you can get if you ask me. If you bred Zebra Otos that would be sick as heck dude

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs
Cn

Priorities are DISCUS, RAMS, & PLECS. CPDs & Otos will be somethin to play with.... Maybe. Those 2 are just ideas right now. But a new 150gl Discus, Ram, pleco sanctuary is lighting a fire under my buttocks. As soon as my heat packs arrive, ill be clearing out quite a bit of tanks and sendin fishies all over. After that ill break down several tanks and rethink my whole strategy... Big changes.

Yeah the schedule at work recently has made it near impossible to ship anything... Its been a wild ride tryin to get time to send what i need to, lol.

I have shipped my rams from 4 different post office on my way to 'site' on Monday morn!(y)
I worked with Tues/Weds pass days for 12 years at NYS,and have owned my own for last 20+.
Working Mon- Fri leaves little room for postal activities.
I only ship Mondays for my and every ones convienence.
You know well as I that if it is good(I mean gooooood) then it don't happen fast or takes as long as it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom