Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But seriously gillie.... Zebra plecos, gold nuggets, & more. But you hold the key to the zebs.... Hook a guy up. He ready to move some of those yet.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have shipped my rams from 4 different post office on my way to 'site' on Monday morn!(y)
I worked with Tues/Weds pass days for 12 years at NYS,and have owned my own for last 20+.
Working Mon- Fri leaves little room for postal activities.
I only ship Mondays for my and every ones convienence.
You know well as I that if it is good(I mean gooooood) then it don't happen fast or takes as long as it takes.

Its more the hours... I get there at 6am. There til 7ish pm. Some days cant get out, some days i can sneak a long break. Just dont know when those days are ahead of time. Lol. Grrrr...... Tough to ship like that.

Its more the hours... I get there at 6am. There til 7ish pm. Some days cant get out, some days i can sneak a long break. Just dont know when those days are ahead of time. Lol. Grrrr...... Tough to ship like that.

Tough to feed fry like that!
My sites change all the time!
Never less then 30 minutes from home so breaks don't work me!
That is besides the change in season why I ship only 1 day a week.
If I don't put my limited time towards my fish I would have nothing to ship?

Bumpa sticker/Harley philoshophy;
Hard times don't last,
Strong people do!
Going to get the rams right this time!

Wow! I miss a few days on this thread and I'm like thirty minutes behind on reading. Good grief! Great thread, great info, great pics and ideas.

I look around my house and I just can't figure out where I could even put a second tank. I keep thinking maybe one spot on my counter in kitchen, but I worry about possible heat, grease, etc. I could do bedrooms, but I really want them in living room, kitchen, dining area since it's all basically one big room so I could always enjoy them. Problem is not much wall space with the open room concept really.

Anyway, awesome thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Wow! I miss a few days on this thread and I'm like thirty minutes behind on reading. Good grief! Great thread, great info, great pics and ideas.

I look around my house and I just can't figure out where I could even put a second tank. I keep thinking maybe one spot on my counter in kitchen, but I worry about possible heat, grease, etc. I could do bedrooms, but I really want them in living room, kitchen, dining area since it's all basically one big room so I could always enjoy them. Problem is not much wall space with the open room concept really.

Anyway, awesome thread!

I keep my 20L on my bedroom,nice view as I drift off to sleep...

sit in silence...

I keep my 40L at the foot of the bed. Sleepin with fishes, myah sheeee.

We have the ram garden, ram ranch and now the..... ram mansion or ramsion!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Anyway, awesome thread!

I had agiant 60x60 open area living/dining room yrs ago. You can make some real nice sectionals with your tanks. Just an idear.

Anyway, awesome thread!

Many people have used tanks as a "see thru" room divider so you get to keep the open floor concept AND have the tank too. Just set up your filters on the sides of the tanks instead of the back or front. (y)

I've managed to squish 11 tanks in a 1000 square foot condo and I'm getting a 150g...just throw out your furniture and when you run out of room build up with racks ;)

I had agiant 60x60 open area living/dining room yrs ago. You can make some real nice sectionals with your tanks. Just an idear.

Many people have used tanks as a "see thru" room divider so you get to keep the open floor concept AND have the tank too. Just set up your filters on the sides of the tanks instead of the back or front. (y)

You know, I literally just told my better half that I thought one would look pretty cool at the end of our sofa as a divider for the hall it's next too. Then, she mentioned we take down a large vertical painting hanging on one wall and place a tank there. She said we could move the painting over there and hang it horizontal. So, maybe I can get a 55 and a 40L for those two spaces.

You know, I literally just told my better half that I thought one would look pretty cool at the end of our sofa as a divider for the hall it's next too. Then, she mentioned we take down a large vertical painting hanging on one wall and place a tank there. She said we could move the painting over there and hang it horizontal. So, maybe I can get a 55 and a 40L for those two spaces.

I'll bring the sledgehammer? :)

Caleb

That's what I'm talking about. Bang, crash, boom... More tanks.

Im just finishing up some WCs... Did a major trim on the big girl. Shes lookin good... But not great yet. Im noticing a slight nutrient deficiency in the plants. Ill have to re root tab. Its about time for that to happen any ways. Pics to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom