Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe another piece that looks like a roots coming into the water?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thats huge piece of driftwood... Lol... I was contemplating finding some good spider wood and drilling sml holes and hanging it from the top of the huge piece... Kind of downed section of tree look. Its all in planning mode. We'll see.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

This is going to be the "dry season" discus tank right? I just think the one piece of DW won't look good in there.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I like the gravel color.
Nuetral/natural has always been my first choice.
Then I start mixing sand with it,but you got so much gravel it wouldn't work with it unless you remove more then 1/2 the gravel??

I like it so far!

Baggin fish for an hour now... What a morning.... I think im a lil too excited abt the auction.

Good morning my brotha,
Sending you good wishes for the auction today, may all your fish dreams come true!!! [emoji225]
Can't wait to see your new creation with the 150 gal, its looking great so far, and that price of wood...choice Bro!!!

Clem.

Good morning my brotha,
Sending you good wishes for the auction today, may all your fish dreams come true!!! [emoji225]
Can't wait to see your new creation with the 150 gal, its looking great so far, and that price of wood...choice Bro!!!

Clem.
I ment piece of wood, lol.

Good morning my brotha,

Clem.

Thanks clem. I appreciate that, brotha. Hope all is well in the great white north. He he

Thanks clem. I appreciate that, brotha. Hope all is well in the great white north. He he

Dude the ground is cold, leaves are gone, Jack Frost was here, just waiting for the white stuff now, its how we roll up in the north!!![emoji6]

Clem

Dude.. you even got fish in the laundry?!?? Discus and fold??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Brooks, that's so funny dude, ha ha ha... Its a first Discus in the laundry!!![emoji39]

Clem.

Dude.. you even got fish in the laundry?!?? Discus and fold??

:fish1::rolleyes::fish2:

If you got water and electricity right there....why not!:whistle:

Good luck and enjoy at the auction man!

(he thinks brookster could be planning fishroom 'addition' to himself???)

See brookster, I told you that when she said nobody would see the pics, she was lying and now you're all over the web in your secret Saturday outfit.

Mine has oscars in it!

See brookster, I told you that when she said nobody would see the pics, she was lying and now you're all over the web in your secret Saturday outfit.

It's 3am and I'm in bed laughing out loud literally! Secret Saturday Indeed!

Auction was Saturday or its Sunday?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom