Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 breeding pairs apisto caucatoides sp. Triple red.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

1 breeding pair of apisto caucatoides sp. Orange flash

Nice. I was looking at those, but had to leave before they came up. I did score the agassizi pair though, so at least I finally got some apistos.

Duuude.... the yaganyonak monster. This dude stole all the plush plecos that wet spot donated to us, Lol.... Hope the girls slept well with their new stuffed plecos.

And dont worry. We'll trade fry on the apistos

Errrrmahhhgerddddd plerrrrnnntttsssss!!! Sick pistos man, I currently have 2 male triple red with 2 female orange flash. Few spawns but nothing viable. Those apistos are money makers, they spawn readily and fry are easy. Nice work!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Errrrmahhhgerddddd plerrrrnnntttsssss!!! Sick pistos man, I currently have 2 male triple red with 2 female orange flash. Few spawns but nothing viable. Those apistos are money makers, they spawn readily and fry are easy. Nice work!!

Got you 2 dif kinds of ozelot swords brotha.

Abt 100 bags/pots of plants. A few attached to wood. I filled two empty (no fish, bb, cycled) 40b's with plants. Lol....

Got you 2 dif kinds of ozelot swords brotha.

Most excellent! Careful now.. I'll send you more $$ if it gets to crazy.

Brotha... These lil things i do. Like helping you get some bad butt swords. Sending angels to sini. Plecos, etc etc etc... Its my way of giving thanks to you guys. Im not on the high side of money (quite low in fact), so this is how i give back to you, others, and the hobby that may well have saved my life. This for you all to hear.... Thanks guys. Auctions, clubs, forums, and friendships like these dont happen without good people helping eachother along the way. So I do what i can... when i can... because i cant always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom