Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a cpl of bags of IAL only had 5. Darn (sarcasm). So yeah.... I think I'm gonna go with 2 15gl for the triple reds, and give the orange flash a 20L. I think im gonna snag another pair of orange flash.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That reminds me, Ann is freaking out with excitement about the angels and she doesn't even know about the extra surprise! Thank you again for this :D I intend on returning the karma by spreading angels over AA just like you have... and hopefully using them to help jumpstart a local aquarium club.

I cant wait. Im sending a few pkgs monday.

Brotha... These lil things i do. Like helping you get some bad butt swords. Sending angels to sini. Plecos, etc etc etc... Its my way of giving thanks to you guys. Im not on the high side of money (quite low in fact), so this is how i give back to you, others, and the hobby that may well have saved my life. This for you all to hear.... Thanks guys. Auctions, clubs, forums, and friendships like these dont happen without good people helping eachother along the way. So I do what i can... when i can... because i cant always.

Word brotha....WORD!

sit in silence...

The 15 or 20 will rock for the apistos.
all pairs will have their own tanks?
I did better at first with my caucs, but then they faded out.
To be honest they did best when I treated them like rams!
When I lowered the temp, and didn't make the water as soft is when they started to fail.
I sold all but 2 pairs of my caucs(good$ @ LFS) and ended up with 4 males!
So I still don't have apistos again yet , but for bang for the $ they are right behind discus IMO.
And demand for tthem seems to be peaking lately(all fish have their time).

The 15 or 20 will rock for the apistos.
all pairs will have their own tanks?
I did better at first with my caucs, but then they faded out.
To be honest they did best when I treated them like rams!
When I lowered the temp, and didn't make the water as soft is when they started to fail.
I sold all but 2 pairs of my caucs(good$ @ LFS) and ended up with 4 males!
So I still don't have apistos again yet , but for bang for the $ they are right behind discus IMO.
And demand for tthem seems to be peaking lately(all fish have their time).

Sweet. Im glad to know theyre in demand... I just saw them at the auction and thought to myself theyd fit good in my SA mix. Its awsome that so many of you have worked with them. That means i get to pick ya'lls brains.

Y'know I've never got around to apistos. I always wanted them but could never find them when I had space and would always end up with something else. I almost got some last year but they only had cruddy hybrid steel blues. And Ann doesn't like the look of them all that much. So I'm gonna enjoy following along with you breeding them (y)

BTW that tank is GORGEOUS, wow!

Good grief! Did you have to take a mortgage out for everything you scored at the auction? Lol, nice acquisitions!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Y'know I've never got around to apistos. I always wanted them but could never find them when I had space and would always end up with something else. I almost got some last year but they only had cruddy hybrid steel blues. And Ann doesn't like the look of them all that much. So I'm gonna enjoy following along with you breeding them (y)

BTW that tank is GORGEOUS, wow!

Thanks brotha... Goodies packing up in the morning. Shipping in the afternoon. I hope you guys like.

Good grief! Did you have to take a mortgage out for everything you scored at the auction? Lol, nice acquisitions!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ha ha. Thanks to selling i might have come out even or ahead.... Waiting for the tally.

Thanks brotha... Goodies packing up in the morning. Shipping in the afternoon. I hope you guys like.

Ann says Christmas this year will be a disappointment because it'll be overshadowed by this week :lol: which is to say we like!

Is this the seed I think you're thinking of?

ROFLMAO..... i dont know what to say (rare... Trust me)... Uh... Thank you.. ? that made my day.

Glad I could help :lol: I needed the comedy after my sw tank today, when I get early gray hairs that tank is to blame!

Pic of one of the triple reds coming out to eat.

First, omg that camera! Second, that's a real fish? Nature I definitely wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom