Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Survival of the fittest! hide away young ones:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ok. Thanks guys... Well the turq discus pair has moved the wigglers... I thought they ate them, but they are heavily guarding an area of plants still??? Its heavily planted in there so i cant seem to find them. Hoping for the best.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Seen this trick before!
Good luck and hope you find them tomorrow(y)

This is the same trick Angels use and I've named " Where's the babies?" I've turned the table when I pull the eggs and tell them " Where the eggs???" :ROFLMAO: ;)

Yep.... Not a new game at all. We shall see.

I'm really liking the apistos now! Do you need RO water for them? Turquoise discus, that's awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm really liking the apistos now! Do you need RO water for them? Turquoise discus, that's awesome!

Not the cacs, they're pretty easy actually!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Nope no RO for them, usually does more harm than good with cacs if the ph drops too low.

When you find yourself ready, I can give you a list of species that don't need too much special stuff and let you know where to find them.

Nothing new to report. The turq pair are still heavily guarding the back right corner section of thick plants. Bodies are still in full dark dress. So thats a good sign there's some babies in there somewhere. Discus parents "darken up" when breeding... Its supposed to help attract the babies to their skin for food when they become free swimming.

Tell me those blues arent friggin killer! I really wanted only the best for the best. Hope what i sent qualified.

There's no qualification necessary here bruh...these 2 are the most stunning angels I've been blessed enough to keep!

sit in silence...

Space cleared. Sorry was out substrate shopping for the many 10-20gl pisto breeding tanks build. Found some nice natural play sand...

He can talk marine......
Those blues are better then many salties get!
"How you get so blue in freshwater?":ROFLMAO:

I talk... Its what i do.

Good stock. I got the parents flown in from mylasia... My favorite breeder is there. They throw only blue pinoy, and platinums.... Pure undiluted genetics. I sent the parents to sini, but they seem to be lost in the mail.... Holding out hope for them to arrive still. Seriously though, every batch... Every fry... Platinum or blue... Also the males always are less striped, more solid. Females always have the black stripes. Can sex them at 60-90 days The parents also parent raise. Rare traits in angels now a days.

Space cleared. Sorry was out substrate shopping for the many 10-20gl pisto breeding tanks build. Found some nice natural play sand...

Good good, apistos don't do well with coarse substrate, they are little eartheaters too.

I also just realized in my garage i have a 50gl full of super duper fine sand... Lol, I've got so much fish stuff in there I'm forgetting what alls in there. Sheesh. These lil buggers (pistos) got me all excited for these lil builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom