Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can just go full blown apisto and send them EBR to me!!!:rolleyes:

I'll take good care of them!:whistle:

I am amazed how you breeders can do so many different fish.......:nono:

I hope to do well with the ram type fish one day myself.:hide:

Tonight BB does not mean Beneficial bacteria!

How's that for a kick in the !:blink:

made me think of this lol

Oh come on CB a nice reef while doin the laundry would be perfect there. large enough to limit param swings, he could have larger algae eating fish unlike Mr.Nano reefer caleb (only joking caleb, really hope you solve the problem...well lets start with the hair algae problem), and he already has the ro unit. :lol::lol:

Holy crap.... So thats what sleepin til 8 feels like. I need to do that more often. Lol. Out in the garage goin through different substrates, seeing what alls out here in buckets. Think im digging the sand look for the pistos.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Holy crap.... So thats what sleepin til 8 feels like. I need to do that more often. Lol. Out in the garage goin through different substrates, seeing what alls out here in buckets. Think im digging the sand look for the pistos.

Haha.. been at work since 730 bruh.. i wish I could sleep past 630.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Im usually at work by 530am, so this was a nice treat.

I've been sleeping horribly with all this USPS BS, I didn't even sleep thursday night. Last night I actually managed to get some sleep out of sheer exhastion and woke up today feeling a lot better about things. Still had to wake up at 7 to call the post office though :facepalm: Lucky you!

Called my local usps & placed a complaint due to poor handling of packages...outside of Ryno's package I received my glass lily return pipe with the package ripped open...

sit in silence...

Brooks package was crushed/kicked around, too. All was well, but dang. Freakgecko was the only unscathed delivery. USPS is battin .250... 1 for 4

I've got some plants for them to hide in. Any suggestions for fash fish that can make it in a small (5 gallon) tank? Thanks for being so quick & helpful!

Well you own the last pair of blue pinoys that i know of. USPS has officially lost the pairs i sent to sini. Including your pairs parents.

On a positive note, i just got off the phone with jack wattleys partner @ wattley discus hatcheries. Maybe some new pairs coming down the pipeline.

The plecs didn't seem to mind the ride. Whatever happened to the first ones must have been worse. This is a bad time of year, lots of temporary,low paid help kicking package down the line.. no punt intended. I'll just boot myself on outta here..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If anything it's my fault not yours poppa, I said priority was fine instead of overnight. I have some choice words I can't say on this site for the USPS.

Can't wait to see your new discus! I really want to get some discus bred by you sometime in the future! No matter what the USPS screws up you're still one of the best sources of fish and plants on this site. And even more so, a great friend.

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Im trying to decide on the eruptions or the blue pandas.... Hmmmmm.

I found some nice fire red rose & wild juvies too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom