Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the best woman EVER. Ordering 6 right now. I'm in discus heaven right now.

Even got pics texted straight from import arrival. What a class act. It is a pre order, as they have to go through a proactive quarantine period before release to the public. I'm in love with these discus..... Yowsers.... Pics coming.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Is that your hand?! Those fish are HOT HOT HOT!!

No. Those are pics that were sent to me via text by a breeder/importer for my pre order. I spoke with breeders all over the globe looking for something just right..... FOUND IT!

Like where your head is. Ive been running a few things through my head. Ive got a big sump system, 2 pumps, and a rack of drilled rack system tanks. Heat the sump and run the 6 tanks???

Yea that's kinda what I'm thinking. Run a 300watt heater and say a 150 watt heater in the sump, and your good for ~6 10 gallons plus a 30 gallon sump. That has got to be way way cheaper than buying heaters for each tank. It would also help with water changes, just drain the sump and don't worry about sucking up any fry.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk Go KU...
KU v UCLA just tipped off on espn. Breakin down a 40b while watching.

Happy b-day and congrats!!! Those are epic

Sini's my personal bucket lugger.. I mean.. Husband..

Thanks. Just ordered them now cause i had to ensure i get some. Birthdays in early december.

Those discus are incredible. Can't wait for you to start spreading those across AA ;)

Yeah lets hope i can achieve that, sir.

No. Those are pics that were sent to me via text by a breeder/importer for my pre order. I spoke with breeders all over the globe looking for something just right..... FOUND IT!

Are they in the US now?

They look great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom