Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, brother. Im trudging through. It can always be re done. Coral is the MAN for suggesting gravel sand mix. Looks amazing so far.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app
He is right dude, certain Dudes have the same taste!
When I got that 75 off that lady, her gravel was mixed in natural, I think Carib sand with natural gravel, its a choice color man, I dig it !!![emoji6]

Clem

Progress.... Always help lift the spirits.

Better pics after everything settles.

That's going to be a good one, looks great so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I enjoyed that vid. Gonna check out more soon. Slowly making progress on the rescape. Got 150 lbs of sand in. Left abt 75lbs of pea pebbles in. Seems to be mixing in nicely. So when i pulled all the plants out and put them in a 5gl bucket, i apparently had a plec hiding in them. Was chilling in the bucket when i placed the plants back in, lol. What an explorer.

My clowns used to hang in hollow logs in the bucket(dry) when I cleaned tank.Sometimes over 1/2 hour!!:rolleyes:
I use a 'kitty litter' scoop(clean!!) to pull out extra gravel when it all shakes out.:whistle:

Thanks, brother. Im trudging through. It can always be re done. Coral is the MAN for suggesting gravel sand mix. Looks amazing so far.

He's usually right.... That's why he's the man?.

^^Too kind^^
That and I know I'm old but I didn't invent sand and gravel!
I tried to patent it though :facepalm:!

Progress.... Always help lift the spirits.

Better pics after everything settles.

^That's what your fish want it to look like!!!(y)^

Like women....Make them happy they make you happy(or something like that?)

How about a little leaf litter??
All the leaves are brown… — Seriously Fish
several good articles by ^author^.
Leaf litter | The Skeptical Aquarist
And I can't believe all the info on this site I still haven't read(I am the skeptical aquarist)...

You're really the man Poppa!:thanks:

Looks like i have 1 still going. Looks like the sub change has caused a mini cycle.

Sorry to hear. :( You have to be soooooo careful when changing old fish and aquariums. I've said it before and I'll say it again" Fish do not like change" so you have to make the change as gradual as possible. :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom