Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, andy. It Just took what wind i had left in the sails.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I know, andy. It Just took what wind i had left in the sails.

Well then, time to add another sail. ;)
This is one of the "problems" man has with keeping living pets: adjusting to death. I've gone through it multiple times so believe me, I fully understand your angst. Not trying to be heartless here but there's nothing you can do to bring them back but you can learn from the experience and move on. You'll just know what not to do the next time. (y) But I'm sure you know this. :flowers: That post was really more for those who think massive change doesn't effect their fish or that no bad can come from it. :( Time for you to raise some more ( with the new Discus. :D) (y)

Sorry about your loss. Now you know why I keep plants. Okay, a few fish. But mostly plants. Hang in there.
Hoping to cheer you up:
PwFvqr5.png

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Really sorry to hear about your clowns poppa. I've learned that with every fish death we are able to learn something from it. For me I've learned to always treat wrasses with prazi-pro, rcs and rams don't mix, kuhli loaches don't like changes, and always double check heater settings with new tanks.

Aww man, feeling bad over here. You can always smile at the fact you gave those bad boys a decade of chill and nomnomnom. It's got to be tough but there's more fish in the sea...and lfs.. and corals fish room... and aquabid.. and Jack Watney ' s fish room;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

A member is sending me a spawn of THEIR GBR!!!!
25++
Supposed to be here thurs so maybe weds....
I will share more on them when they arrive...
You have room for some if I pull a couple good pairs???
Going to mixing the lines like wild this year I hope....

A member is sending me a spawn of THEIR GBR!!!!
25++
Supposed to be here thurs so maybe weds....
I will share more on them when they arrive...
You have room for some if I pull a couple good pairs???
Going to mixing the lines like wild this year I hope....

Wow that's awesome! The bandit line will continue to improve!

Y'know I was going to buy a great fish book for fishmas for a bunch of my friends here until I found out it went out of print and is now $500....

Ill have to hold off on taking more until i can get this whole roller coaster under control.

Ill have to hold off on taking more until i can get this whole roller coaster under control.

They arrive this week.
I am talking about after Xmas and upon complete(well..) QT and qualifying...

How them EBR doing???

Ebr are good. Ate the wigglers it would seem. But look like more eggs are not far off. I admit with all going on i didnt attempt artificial with them this time. Im really spending my free time researching discus genetics and breeding to a deeper level... This is confusing stuff.

Ebr are good. Ate the wigglers it would seem. But look like more eggs are not far off. I admit with all going on i didnt attempt artificial with them this time. Im really spending my free time researching discus genetics and breeding to a deeper level... This is confusing stuff.

I love reading about that kind of stuff, share some links? And I can peruse the locked-up scientific literature and share what I find if you're interested!

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Im trying to start from the beginnings... Kind of like andy has been pushing me to... Hide. 9 bar, 14 bar, & pigeons... Right?

The fish tank funk is coming back....

Mourning period for clown loaches over.....

Babooom

The fish tank funk is coming back....

Mourning period for clown loaches over.....

Babooom

Yeah? So tell us about your latest angelfish spawn! ;) :p

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom