Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah now people I was the first to inquire about the CPDs I want first on the list! But i will settle for #4/5 if i must *sigh*

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Read post #1336 and weep, sucka! But we have our answer. Not a project, but I think proximity will have nature take its course and he'll just have to get rid of some. Again and again. Heehee!

I hope those yellows get their act together for you, Poppa. ?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

1 day til a month off work.... Good Lord I love this job.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Still sore... Tweaked it a lil last night. My woman is amazing though and has been getting on me if i push myself too hard.

Saw some green spotted butterfly loaches today. 6$ a piece.... Dang you big box store. You dont even know what you have, im trying to resist them. Must not buy from big box.... No.... Bad poppa.

Saw some green spotted butterfly loaches today. 6$ a piece.... Dang you big box store. You dont even know what you have, im trying to resist them. Must not buy from big box.... No.... Bad poppa.

Quarantine exists for a reason! Don't resist! I would kill for a setup I could put some in!

Really meant to say they look pretty OK?
:nono:
Is that all you got?
:eek:

Yes its all i got. I really cleared out to prepare for a more hardcore approach to going all DISCUS/SA. Afi's and angels are all gone. Im currently shopping for another group of discus for christmas.

Busting on you dude!
The GBR look great.
What is up with the EBR?

I can't wait to see you rocking discus!

I picked angels to make up for you (maybe/hopeful...)
and joined the pisto nation!

Niiiice... The blues are cruising right along. Haven't been minding their breeding. Letting them breathe and fatten up in separate tanks for a few days.

You'd be thrilled if you could see those angels btw. Settling right in cruising, around the tank, looking awesome. You really outdid yourself finding these, thank you so much!

Im just glad you like them, and that you have them. Lol

Guess who just scored a 55" sony LED 3D Smart tv. I have the best woman, kid, and fish ever.... The real question is.... What heinous thing did they do in a past life to get stuck with me. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom