Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the name for your online store...
PoppaRyno's Discus Paradise

sit in silence...

For all your swimming and throwing disc needs. Lol

Always liked PoppaRyno's Exotic Aquatics... Lol. Online store fears me... I want to so much, but i really am techtarded. This is really as far as it goes. And it was a big step.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Im sure you figure it one way or another :) glad to hear the frisbee's are doing well and super excited for the new ones!

Sini's my personal bucket lugger..er, I mean husband

For all your swimming and throwing disc needs. Lol

Always liked PoppaRyno's Exotic Aquatics... Lol. Online store fears me... I want to so much, but i really am techtarded. This is really as far as it goes. And it was a big step.

Maybe I'll take some computer science classes while I'm at school ;)

There's a bunch of companies that can make a website for you. Go daddy comes to mind.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Website isn't really necessary, between forums and Facebook or local aquarium groups I'm sure you have/can have an awesome enough reputation to get business ;)

Thanks guys... This will be a slower process than i realize for sure. But I am moving forward towards this goal. It would be small scale. Just a hobbyists corner i think.

Its always good to be moving toward some type of goal. Even if it's slow you'll be achieving a lot, and im sure it will be very rewarding

Sini's my personal bucket lugger..er, I mean husband

Are you using RO water and if so what system do you have and how many gallons per day does it give you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Are you using RO water and if so what system do you have and how many gallons per day does it give you?

I think he said that his RO unit went missing...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hey poppa check these tanks out, they are going to be discus displays at lfs that is undergoing huge changes

Sent from my LGLS770 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1450573519311.jpg
    1450573519311.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 79
Hey poppa check these tanks out, they are going to be discus displays at lfs that is undergoing huge changes

Sent from my LGLS770 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Whoaaaaa

Loved the feeding video, it was great! I also love that the video it suggested to watch after was a tarantula feeding video :D Watching that now, so cool!

Sorry I remember now about the RO unit. Not cool because those can be expensive. I've been looking at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom