Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to run a few ideas by my brain trust (you all know who you are). So this will be a slow process. Im actually paying for my domain and hosting and also credit card services. So this will be a decent site (i hope). I think im aiming more for a hobbyist site. You'll see. Kind of a co-op style site. Maybe sell other breeders fish as well. Give us lil hobbyist breeders a place to go, move and find fish.... A lot of brainstorming and research to do still. Just know domain is purchased already.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

A from hobbiest for hobbiest type site may have large appeal?
A few specialty hard goods .
Possibly even just being a fish broker also???
You seem to know some people???

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Oooooo! This is really exciting and promising! Can't wait to see it!

Sini's my personal bucket lugger..er, I mean husband

Hey if you could help me out, I have some discus problems. I started a new thread in "unhealthy fish" and it's called "Distressed Discus"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Duuuuuude!!! Awesome to hear you are on your way to a website! Importation license is awesome. Some of the transhippers out there suck! I know you will be successful! Fish gods and the force be with you and may the odds ever be in your favor. Ha!

Brenna

Thanks guys... But this really is for US not just me.

If you ever need assassin snails to sell I know a guy lol ;)

Is this going to be a business to just sell fish your breeding or whats the plan with things?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Snowstorm in Kansas? It was a wonder 76℉ here in the Tennessee mountains today! Stoked for you on the upcoming business venture bro

Jesse

Same here miss g. Already 3" of ice. 2" of snow with 6-10" more coming

You guys are lucky.....high 70's here in NC, thanks global warming....

High 70s? Lucky YOU!!!! :D I have the A/C off but it's going to be in the mid to upper 80s today and tomorrow with a low of 68- 70. I may need to put it back on. :blink: This was supposed to be "windows open and no A/C- Heat" time of year here. :banghead::banghead:

I'm so cold.......you guys suck.... hahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

High 70s? Lucky YOU!!!! :D I have the A/C off but it's going to be in the mid to upper 80s today and tomorrow with a low of 68- 70. I may need to put it back on. :blink: This was supposed to be "windows open and no A/C- Heat" time of year here. :banghead::banghead:

Yep, it's ridiculously warm in Florida this winter..and ridiculously cold in California..my fingers were not built for 32 degree temperature

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom