Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gillie- any thoughts on my ones sex? Your input is always appreciated.... So im actively looking for another group of gold nugget plecos. If anyone has a line on some please tell a brotha. Well my KC ROYALS put in some work last night and got the W. Its gonna be a great series. Had some peeps over to look at my mystery shrimp babies. NOT amanos, NOT taimanos, hoping to have a positive ID in a day or so... but the guys are thinking a cross of some sort possibly ghost cross. Glad that's cleared up. DIY Co2 in the 20L is kicking like a champion. The new glass diffuser is bubblin away. Lovin that lil thing. Got it courtesy of TT (thanks bruh). I put a new plant in there. It was listed as Ludwigia sp. Dark Red. Is this possibly red rubin? Curious as i have never seen the "Dark Red" variety. Cleaned out the Fluval FX6 on the right side of big girl. That has added a ton of flow back to her. Added the 10 oto's to the other 10 in the 150gl. Which makes 20. Came down this morning and they were schooling away. Pretty cool sight. I also noticed The pinks and ice blues are starting to really come out in the ice blue/pink OB Peacock Cichlids. Lil guys are growing fast.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Do you have any pics that give a better profile? The ones here are on kind of an odd angle.

Thank you gillie. If i wasn't at the K enjoy in some BBQ and brews abt to walk into the game I'd take some. Ill get you some fresh pics when i get home if i can get photobucket working.

LETS GO ROYALS! Whoooooo! DEM BOYS N BLUE!

BBQ? Really?
got this stuff 'sweet baby rays'!!!
Sorry but I am a box/bag food guy(no chef ).
Good stuff you two(Poppa& TMRC)!!
Clem is a good guy huh?

BBQ? Really?
got this stuff 'sweet baby rays'!!!
Sorry but I am a box/bag food guy(no chef ).
Good stuff you two(Poppa& TMRC)!!
Clem is a good guy huh?
You are all GOOD GUYS !!![emoji6]
GOOD TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH YOU GUYS.:)THUMBS:)

Clem.

Its a bbq battle. Man clem, price is keeping us in check at the moment.

How about ,
JAYS VS METS ???[emoji6]

Clem.

JAYS vs METS would be fine with me! Dickey vs Syndergaard (caught by d'Arnaud) would be the ultimate ironic matchup. I miss RA Dickey :( Just as long as it isn't the cubs. Not just because I want the Mets to win but also because what are the Cubs if they don't lose!?

Hey popparyno do you have any experience with spiny eels and discus? MissGurnus and I are thinking we'll get one of the smaller spiny eels, some zebra loaches and a bunch of discus for the 55 gallon.

I dont do eels, bruh. Too snake like for me. And the only good snake is a dead snake. Snakes gimme the heebies!

I dont do eels, bruh. Too snake like for me. And the only good snake is a dead snake. Snakes gimme the heebies!

Whaaaaa! I love snakes! And eels! Tasty and cool-looking. They're pretty mellow fish in my experience so I would think they'd be ok with discus but you're the expert.

WHAT A GAME.... ITS DEAFENING IN HERE.

Glad to hear the game you went to wasn't so far a blow out!!!!

ENJOY THE MOMENT BRAAH !!![emoji6] [emoji461] [emoji461] [emoji461]

Clem.

Dang, Royals stormed back! Gonna be tough to come back from 2-0 but then again the Jays already did that...

Blue jays.... I'd like you to meet our bullpen. Ahem... its awfully gooood. Hehe

Thanks clem. You are the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom