Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, too bad you don't know any engineers in the area, who are also fish nerds. That would be way too convenient. [emoji12][emoji106]

Now if ya just lived next door. I could come knock and ask if you can come play fish with me.... Lol

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Take my moneeeeey haha.
What are you thinking of putting up for sale first? I honestly don't know what you have for stock in general...I know discus, apistos, loaches? Angelfish?

Take my moneeeeey haha.
What are you thinking of putting up for sale first? I honestly don't know what you have for stock in general...I know discus, apistos, loaches? Angelfish?

Lots of Plants & fish. I'm going to do a big wholesale order of fish before i put the site public. That way I've got a good selection to start with. I was more talking the ability to take credit cards at my house. Got my card reader up n running now.... Boom my site email is up n running. Man this is gettin scary.

As of right now i have a few discus, pisto cacs sp. Orange flash, guppies, otos, RCS(which i upgraded blood to SS sakura grade), & GBR. Ready for sale anyways.

This is great news Poppa, sell Dem Fish bro!!![emoji38]

Clem

If things go well enough... Ill be able to ship to you, too. In contact with fed fish & wildlife to get import/export license.

If things go well enough... Ill be able to ship to you, too. In contact with fed fish & wildlife to get import/export license.

I'm liking the import /export part of it too!
It's weird how minds think a like, before all this stuff went down with you, I was thinking the same thing about bringing in fish???
I'm not able or established as in breeding , but you can sell em too!!!
The problem is finding quality and variety, that's what I find hard in getting top fish, well bred, is to know quality breeders and good peeps too, like you dude!!![emoji38]
We all celebrate your success Poppa [emoji12] , its the ability to make the changes, believe in yourself, and just go for it !!!
That's what I'm seeing here with you brotha man, success with Dem fish !!![emoji106] and to think " this is only the beginning " !!!

Clem

Thanks, clem. That means a lot. I havent tasted success yet... But here's to hoping i might some day.

Man, now I'm totally stoked just to think about that , Breakin Borders with Poppa's fish!!![emoji38]

Clem

Thanks, clem. That means a lot. I havent tasted success yet... But here's to hoping i might some day.

I was once told by a very self made and successful man, who was trying to teach us kids one day as we were hanging out in front of his house. It was a high school friend, who was a wealthy kid and had no concept of what his dad was trying to tell us. He said to us , as he smoked an expensive cigar, and looked at us as if we were just wasting time as kids do. " Time = Money".
That's what sticks in my head to this day!!! But my friend never needed the advise, as he thought it was a joke, and had no clue what his dad ment as we wasted time doing nothing that day. That man never finished school , but went on to teach his skills at a college , and a business man, and very successful on too.
Time is the enemy, never enough!!!

Clem

I would say they're just feeling a bit frisky....

Is the orange line a batch of eggs? Very interesting the way angels and discus spawn on slates and cones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom