Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's really smart of you. Who knows how much college will cost by the time he's ready to go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

And if he doesn't go to college, it'll be a nice nest egg for when he needs it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Gla... haha.. i thought you guys were talking green leaf aquatics budget, which is not that ridiculous if you look at their prices.. kids college is a wayyybetter cause:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

50% is for green leaf aquatics, brooks. I want an awfully pricey set up capable of running 5 tanks on Co2. Its abt $400+ for the regulator i want.

Photo bucket has quit working on my phone. Im tryin to figure out how to get the photos uploaded to photo bucket without it working on my phone. Hmmmmm

Gahhhh.... this is frustrating. I need to post these pics so we can get rolling on IDing these shrimp. Jeebus.

I dropped my phone earlier, now it won't start up not in safe mode. Looks like im not goin to the royal game tonight. Ill just have to go tomorrow. Playoff Game day @ the K. LETS GO ROYALS. BEAT THEM BLUE JAYS.

I dropped my phone earlier, now it won't start up not in safe mode. Looks like im not goin to the royal game tonight. Ill just have to go tomorrow. Playoff Game day @ the K. LETS GO ROYALS. BEAT THEM BLUE JAYS.

We'll see about that...GO JAYS!!![emoji461] [emoji461] [emoji461]

It's only one day, oops!!!
There are "7" in this one.
Ok no friends on game day !!![emoji6]

Clem.

Ok. So they are not amanos, or taimanos. Looks like they could be a ghost shrimp cross. Still no clue how they got in there. Which makes me think maybe they got in when i got the gold nugget, or the bamboo. Or maybe there's been a colony in there for yrs. Oh well, lol. Glad that got cleared up. Yay for excitement. followed by let down. followed by more excitement..... so how bout dem royals, folks.

Y'all put the pressure on me with those! Im kind of glad theyre not Amanos. Wasn't ready fer all that. Lol.

OK so I just got the lowdown on sexing gold nuggets, males will have a flatter, lower sloped head compared to a female's higher sloped, more rounded head.

Gillie- any thoughts on my ones sex? Your input is always appreciated.... So im actively looking for another group of gold nugget plecos. If anyone has a line on some please tell a brotha. Well my KC ROYALS put in some work last night and got the W. Its gonna be a great series. Had some peeps over to look at my mystery shrimp babies. NOT amanos, NOT taimanos, hoping to have a positive ID in a day or so... but the guys are thinking a cross of some sort possibly ghost cross. Glad that's cleared up. DIY Co2 in the 20L is kicking like a champion. The new glass diffuser is bubblin away. Lovin that lil thing. Got it courtesy of TT (thanks bruh). I put a new plant in there. It was listed as Ludwigia sp. Dark Red. Is this possibly red rubin? Curious as i have never seen the "Dark Red" variety. Cleaned out the Fluval FX6 on the right side of big girl. That has added a ton of flow back to her. Added the 10 oto's to the other 10 in the 150gl. Which makes 20. Came down this morning and they were schooling away. Pretty cool sight. I also noticed The pinks and ice blues are starting to really come out in the ice blue/pink OB Peacock Cichlids. Lil guys are growing fast.

Dem baby's are extremely active in the 10g son...abundance of foo'ed for them to gorge upon...nice pattern on the tail fin as well...

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom