Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happens in baseball we'll all still be fish buddies!
Agree!!![emoji1]

But rite now it's K.C and T.O TIME, after that it's back to fish talk for me if T.O gets knocked out. But my fish have my attention these days [emoji6]

Clem.

Too many baseball's not enough discus and new cichlids.. watching baseball is boring enough, reading about it in a fish forumn... bout to go take a swim in the 40b..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Too many baseball's not enough discus and new cichlids.. watching baseball is boring enough, reading about it in a fish forumn... bout to go take a swim in the 40b..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well I'm getting some new discus :D

So what kind or colors? Anybody ever buy any from Jack Whatley? My lfs has discus from somewhere. Mighty pricey and not nearly as pretty as PR's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

No idea yet! Just decided tonight to set up the new 55 for 6 discus, 8 botia striata and a peacock eel. Any advice? We're planning on getting a mix of colors.

What types and colors are all up to your tastes.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hey Gillie. Here are a few different pics of the L018. Any thoughts on a sex would be appreciated.

Not the best pics. All Ive got is the cam on phone.

Thought maybe Id share one of my 20L planted tanks. Ive got a few of them.
This one im battling a lil BBA in and its driving me nuts. I also probably coulda cleaned the glass before pics.... but oh well.

Heres a lil 5gl planted in my sons room.

I use this tank to kick start alot of plants and trim for other tanks. not much is permanently in these lil tanks around the house.

55gl in the dining room. The Red Shoulder Blue hansbaenschii Peacock Cichlids reside in this one.

This 65gl

Is the future home to 6 of these in a month or so. Depends on when the tank is ready as to when ill purchase them.

What types and colors are all up to your tastes.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

We like red melon, wild-type coloration, green leopard, red turquoise, blue turquoise, and pidgeon blood. There's more that I like than I don't like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom