Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im struggling with pics. My phones jacked up. It will only start in safe mode. Which means photobucket won't upload my pics to the inturwebs (because safe mode won't allow it to connect to WiFi.). And unfortunately my crappy phone cam is all i got.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Try turning the phone off and then holding both the volume up and power button at the same time, it should start up out of safe mode.

New batch of GBRS eggs. Going to hatch these artificially. As i was leaving for work at 6 this morning. I noticed the EBR male & GBR female making passes on a dish. Hopefully when i get home they'll have a nice set of fertilized eggs for me.

(y):dance:(y):dance:

Since all fish arrived safe I will now cross my fingers for the EBR/GBR!!:popcorn:
Any yield is bonus..a mixed is special...

Good luck dude!

Try turning the phone off and then holding both the volume up and power button at the same time, it should start up out of safe mode.
I basically feel Phil offers GREAT info!!(y)
If this works I kneel to you sir!:thanks::thanks:
:popcorn:

I tried Gillies trick.... sad to say still in safe mode. Grrr.... oh well. Ill be pulling eggs from the GBR/EBR pair today. They will be going in a BB 5gl for artificial hatch & raising. Im stoked to see what they produce.

I tried Gillies trick.... sad to say still in safe mode. Grrr.... oh well. Ill be pulling eggs from the GBR/EBR pair today. They will be going in a BB 5gl for artificial hatch & raising. Im stoked to see what they produce.

Well then good sir, it sounds like you have yourself an issue, most likely with the motherboard. The upside is that the S3 parts are cheap and easy to replace.

Well then good sir, it sounds like you have yourself an issue, most likely with the motherboard. The upside is that the S3 parts are cheap and easy to replace.

I think My upgrades here in nov. This is my backup phone. my S5 got ran over after a fish meeting a cpl months back, doh. Long story short, this guy is not the brightest and left S5 on the bed of truck after gassing up. But if its cheap n easy to fix, i might just go the temp band aid route. Thank you gillie.

I think My upgrades here in nov. This is my backup phone. my S5 got ran over after a fish meeting a cpl months back, doh. Long story short, this guy is not the brightest and left S5 on the bed of truck after gassing up. But if its cheap n easy to fix, i might just go the temp band aid route. Thank you gillie.

Brotha I've washed 3 phones to date...& dropped one in a 10ft hole during a water main repair!

sit in silence...

Sweet.... gettin a new phone this weekend. Ill finally be able to post pics again. Sprint sent me an email.... upgrade time.

Great news Ryan. Can I see some close ups on those hansbaenchi once you can post? Like 1 of the juvies and one of the adults. More awesome Frisbee fish pics too please! Quick question, how often do you do water changes and what % on those discus tanks? I'm trying to convince myself not to get some.

Great news Ryan. Can I see some close ups on those hansbaenchi once you can post? Like 1 of the juvies and one of the adults. More awesome Frisbee fish pics too please! Quick question, how often do you do water changes and what % on those discus tanks? I'm trying to convince myself not to get some.

You sure can, bruh. Just got my new phone. So i can finally upload pics again. I literally just got home, so let me get photobucket installed and then ill get some pics for you. Its gonna take me a sec to learn this danged thing. Its an LG G4. Thing is huge.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I do 10% daily. 50% weds. 70% sun on my discus tanks.

I'm working on it. new phone equals all night re installing all my apps like photobucket. Took longer than expected. Im at work now, but im workin on it. Ill get some pics soon guys, i promise.

Ill be pulling eggs from the GBR/EBR pair today. They will be going in a BB 5gl for artificial hatch & raising. Im stoked to see what they produce.

What is going on with these guys??
How long you keep them in the 5?
:confused:

I got 2 good spawns in a 5 right now!!!
3-4 days free swimming.:angel:
They are very active.
I'm stoked because I really think it is ram season!:dance:

Sry for disappearing. A few yrs back i got stabbed in the face getting out of my car. Guy tried to mug me.... Long story short, when major weather shifts happen i get insane migraines. Im gonna eat, have some coffee, n smoke. Then i should be abt 50%. Ill do updates and pics in a few.

Sry for disappearing. A few yrs back i got stabbed in the face getting out of my car. Guy tried to mug me.... Long story short, when major weather shifts happen i get insane migraines. Im gonna eat, have some coffee, n smoke. Then i should be abt 50%. Ill do updates and pics in a few.

that's aweful man. I have a similar injury that is sensitive to barometric pressure changes. nothing like migraines, they're horrible, feel better bro!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom