Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did see these white faced melons too.... They looked like lil peaches swimmin around ?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Love him. Great color... Never seen anymore available.

Geeeeeez..... Heaters might single handedly be the thing that bankrupts me. Went to buy some and seems theyve jumped in price. Holy cow. 35$ for the cheapest adjustable heater.

Geeeeeez..... Heaters might single handedly be the thing that bankrupts me. Went to buy some and seems theyve jumped in price. Holy cow. 35$ for the cheapest adjustable heater.

Man you may be in need of a care package lol, aquatop, which I now love are 20 bucks for a 200 watt around here.

Dealt with this a few days ago, and found I had 3 heaters laying around in extra equipment. Search your existing stuff, I'm sure you have more than I do!

Jesse

Get aqueon man, I'm telling you.. no problems..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Get aqueon man, I'm telling you.. no problems..

Aqueon Pro models....
Online always except in emergency(like I ran out of extras!).
It is the basic indestructability and accuracy that keep me owning 20++ of them.
That and LIFETIME warranty:whistle:

What do you guys think of the sunsun 200w heaters? Found a killer sale on them.

Mehhhh.. they're canisters have done me solid but I wouldn't trust a heater..

First 3 tanks of pisto paradise ate substrated and cycling. Yay.... Looks cloudy and crude at the moment. Pics will come.

I was thinking why not because they make some of the stuff that the brands slap their names on, but the reviews on their heaters gives a big:thumbdown:

Well 3 - 200w heaters for 27$ free shipping.... I gave it a try. In the meantime. I've got the Best woman ever!!! She went in the garage and found 5 working heaters a butt load of things i forgot abt. AC filters, led light strips, wave makers, power heads, etc.... She wants to start being more involved in the fishies. She loves it. Even goes to meetings with me.

Well 3 - 200w heaters for 27$ free shipping.... I gave it a try. In the meantime. I've got the Best woman ever!!! She went in the garage and found 5 working heaters a butt load of things i forgot abt. AC filters, led light strips, wave makers, power heads, etc.... She wants to start being more involved in the fishies. She loves it. Even goes to meetings with me.

Cherish that! One of two couples on here I know of that enjoy tanks together

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Prospector finally sat still for photos....

Hello Prospector! Wow, that is one hell of a handsome fish!

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom