Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 to 1... Some harem systems work. But i find its best to go 1m/1f.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

T
5-10gl.

Oh by the way what is the ratio, male to female when I go to breed him?

Clem

Thank you sir, I will have to get him a mate when I see anything good up here.[emoji6]

Well I know you guys have been talking about heaters. I had bought a cheap heater from china, but I noticed the light was not on a few days ago, but last night it was cold and there was a flood in the basement due to a contractor hitting the pipe, and I went over to my tanks and it looked ok, but when I checked my guppy tank with fry the temp was at 68°, lucky for me I had bought a submersible heater , a Tetra brand which I bought from Walmart. It saved my fish from death and its in the10 gal tank, I also have one in my 8 gal tank the same type Tetra, it cost me $14 this type and the one I n the 8 gal has been running for about a year with no problems. It's a cheap heater holds temps at 76-78°, but I give it :thumbs: just for the price and simplicity!!![emoji6]

Clem

5, i said it......... 5 days off! Oh yeah.... Couldnt come at a better time. Heaters are scheduled to arrive friday. Hope so. Had another go haywire. Its keeping a 10g bb tank at 91. Its glowing. Unplugged it. No splosion.

The EBR pair has acclimated well to their new humble digs. Hope to get some action from them soon.

How is everybody? Been quiet in AA today.

Could you plumb your grow out tanks together to save on heaters? Tank 1 drains to tank 2 which drains to tank 3 which is pumped back to tank 1 kinda thing. If you use 3 10 gallons you could fit a 150watt heater in one of the tanks instead if having to buy 3 50watt heaters.

Could you plumb your grow out tanks together to save on heaters? Tank 1 drains to tank 2 which drains to tank 3 which is pumped back to tank 1 kinda thing. If you use 3 10 gallons you could fit a 150watt heater in one of the tanks instead if having to buy 3 50watt heaters.

Like where your head is. Ive been running a few things through my head. Ive got a big sump system, 2 pumps, and a rack of drilled rack system tanks. Heat the sump and run the 6 tanks???

5, i said it......... 5 days off! Oh yeah.... Couldnt come at a better time. Heaters are scheduled to arrive friday. Hope so. Had another go haywire. Its keeping a 10g bb tank at 91. Its glowing. Unplugged it. No splosion.

The EBR pair has acclimated well to their new humble digs. Hope to get some action from them soon.

How is everybody? Been quiet in AA today.

Woo! College break schedule! I'm off too! Got time to get all these fry going.

Im not -_- busiest week for me.... Whuuu whuuu whuuuuuuuuuu

Sini's my personal bucket lugger.. I mean.. Husband..

Retail hell week. Sorry lady, i can only imagine.

S'ok xD I'll get enough holiday pay and overtime to pay for the angels so I guess its not all bad.

Sini's my personal bucket lugger.. I mean.. Husband..

Im still stunned by the purples n yellows in that pair.... Wow.

Ohhhhh Myyyyy Godddddddddd........... I know what discus i must have..... Ive never seen it before.... Until today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom