Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey, taters, stuffing, cranberries, green beans, rolls, pies. The usual suspects.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yummy. Sounds good. Okay, if I leave now, I can be there in about 20 hours so I'll see you tomorrow morning for the leftovers. (y) Gobble, gobble! :lol:

Leftovers are the best part brother.... Did ya see the new discus purchase, Andy?

Gah. I keep coming to this thread (as well and Andy's and Brooks) and seeing the beautiful discus, rams, and angels, which makes me want to get several tanks started. It's like a drug. So frustrating - no room, unless I move my 92 y/o MIL or my husband out. Hmmm. *sigh* Guess I'll have to be frustrated for a undetermined amount of time longer. :(
Really beautiful fish and tanks, guys.
I'll return to lurking. Just had to get that out.

(I'm not making turkey this year. Just couldn't get motivated to do all that. Thanksgiving has been my job for the last 35 years. So instead I made a ham, polish and italian sausages (with sauerkraut, of course) taters, salad, green beans, biscuits, and with the necessary beer and wine. Have a good Thanksgiving everyone.

Last edited:
Turkey, taters, stuffing, cranberries, green beans, rolls, pies. The usual suspects.

Here we are having wild turkey(bagged by this guy), grønn ertestuing(mashed yellow peas), mashed potato with rutabaga, turnips, fiskesuppe and potato roles all washed down with a delicious apple mead. So if you don't hear from me this weekend, I'm in a viking food coma.

Indeed. Ask if they came from josie. Lawrence soon is my go to. 2007 aquarama world show discus breeder.

Best black friday ever.... Fish stuff and electronics.... Whoa i saved a ton of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom