Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuuuup. Got an xbox1 COD edition today, with the kinect bundle, and mod controller for $149.99

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It's not as good o a shooter as Splatoon.... but I don't know anyone else who plays that! And I'm not half bad at COD!

Yuuuup. Got an xbox1 COD edition today, with the kinect bundle, and mod controller for $149.99

Where from? I got madden 16, an extra controller and the X Box 1 Gears of war Bundle for $327 from Target . You must have some killer deals where you live!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Pawn shop, but was still new in the box. My buddy runs the place. Called me to tell me abt it.

Pawn shop, but was still new in the box. My buddy runs the place. Called me to tell me abt it.

Nice... You definitely got a steal!

*Stands around awkwardly as that guy with the Wii U*

But I do have a lot of stuff on PC, Caleb you on Steam?

Here is the pic on my plant situation, it could be bad???uploadfromtaptalk1448673411120.jpg
I don't know what it is or if I can treat this, snails???

I need an assassin snail. What do you think a reasonable price at the lfs would be for one?

Fair would be $3. I sell mine for $2. Most want $5.99 (at least around here).

That looks like snail damage

That sucks because I don't see the buggers, if that's what it is, what can I do? Or are they going to turn my plants into salad?

Clem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom