Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Threw it out chucking discs, or putting up the truck at work? Lord knows truck days are the worst on a back. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Back problems are something that's hard or nearly impossible to bounce back from

Jesse

Only time I've ever.taken a week off work, mysterious back strain?? Doc was more.concerned about the ice burns from me trying to numb it out. Get better papa! Aleve, ice and heat pad. Don't stay still! No heavy lifting! Iight Tank maintenance/stretching may help. Feel better bro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Only time I've ever.taken a week off work, mysterious back strain?? Doc was more.concerned about the ice burns from me trying to numb it out. Get better papa! Aleve, ice and heat pad. Don't stay still! No heavy lifting! Iight Tank maintenance/stretching may help. Feel better bro.

Yeah all that is good advice dude. I only use ice but I get a lot of swelling. I have a broken vertebrae so I know what yours going through, hurts like a bugger. No gymnastics !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yay I'm in the club too lol. Years of tool and die work, waterfall building and bucket lugging really wears ya down.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yay I'm in the club too lol. Years of tool and die work, waterfall building and bucket lugging really wears ya down.

Worst club ever:(

You know you're an aquarium nerd when you have a bad back from lugging buckets....

My dad would hand me a bucket and siphon then tell me nothing is accomplished without hard work....pffft I get way more water changes done with my python.

My dad would hand me a bucket and siphon then tell me nothing is accomplished without hard work....pffft I get way more water changes done with my python.

Great minds think alike. I built a pvc adapter for mine so I can't siphon off a predetermined amount of water without having to stand there the whole time. Laziness breeds innovation.

You guys and your buckets. There are easier ways to do your water changes.

Yeah, except some of us have been hauling buckets longer than the company that makes the Python has been in existence. :whistle: The dye was cast long ago. :blink::lol: ( FYI: it's a knockoff from the Water Bed fill up piece. Not too original, just modified. :brows::whistle:)

I have a python but I just use buckets on other tanks while the python drains my bigger tanks.... Gotta go fast :whistle:

Same here! I can do all my tank minus one with buckets, while I am draining my 55.

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

I don't use the python. I have an aqueon but I've never opened the package. I lug waste water buckets but fill with the hose. I have fry in so many tanks I have to siphon super carefully.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yep. Totally going to get a python one day. No more buckets up a chair for me!

? Are you better yet, Poppa?

Thanks everyone. Im still hurtin, but its getting a bit better. Doctors still don't want me to lift over 5lbs. For some good news though, i just got a confirmation that my sapphire ruby discus are on a plane heading here.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Woo hooo! Wow! Do you have to go far to pick them up or is the transhipper shipping them to your door?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom