Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks kinda similar to what i had to do when i had physical therapy. They know their stuff! Seems redundant and un useful to some but it has many positive effects on the body

Sini's my personal bucket lugger..er, I mean husband

#2 is what I do before I take the field...

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

OK OK.... I gave in and made a youtube channel. Videos uploading now.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sorry for the bad reflection in that video. I dont turn lights on in a tank for the first day that shipped fish get in.

Im no expert but they look really good for discus that spent 48hrs in a box

Sini's my personal bucket lugger..er, I mean husband

I have also secured 2 more L018 gold nugget plecos... Score. Prospector will have friends, And hopefully a mate.

My LFS has a fairly large golden nugget Pleco for $50, plus 20% off. I considered it, but I didn't really want to pay that much.

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

My LFS has a fairly large golden nugget Pleco for $50, plus 20% off. I considered it, but I didn't really want to pay that much.

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

I've seen them for as high as $150. You should go for it.

Here goes nothin....

https://youtu.be/0y0xBqa4qqI

I'm almost positive my LFS has one of these discus. But, I can't remember what a he has it labeled as. Price was $129.99 though. On the white part on top of nose area up to between the eyes my LFS discus had speckled tiny black spots though. He's closed tomorrow, but I'll go Monday and take a pic for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Sorry for the delayed post. Met up with my kid at Disney World today. It's so nice when it's not more than a day trip from here. ;) :D :whistle:
Well I'm glad to hear ( and see) the shipment arrived with the fish alive. (y) Call yourself lucky and move on. ;) 48 hours in a bag in not that outrageous for freshwater fish, especially when they bagged 1 fish per bag. It's the frustration factor that is worse. The cutoff for marine fish is 48 hours and I have had many survive well past that when packed correctly. :whistle:

So now it's "Get them in shape and start breeding. " :brows:(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom