Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been at work since 5am... Ill report on them as soon as im home. Yay finals week.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah you got me addicted to them lol. I bought a second one today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yay finals week indeed.... If I wasn't hell bent on beating the weather this would be the worst week poset new fish. How can I study with those beauties on the way?

Got the new additions in today. I got two L018 plecos today to add in with prospector. Cute lil boogers.

Thanks guys. Buildin that breeding colony. Been researching the breeding behaviours.

Took lots of pics to follow the long update. Almost done uploading.

The new group of sapphire ruby discus keep getting some better color every day.

The young blue turq pair. I just moved them to their own tank. This is the pair that had 2 batches of wigglers in the big girl. So hopefully giving them privacy will be fruitful.

The young blue turq pair. I just moved them to their own tank. This is the pair that had 2 batches of wigglers in the big girl. So hopefully giving them privacy will be fruitful.

If later on I wanted discus in the 40b what stock & how many would suggest? Plans for dem angels to be in a moderately planted 55g of their own...

sit in silence...

The ring leopard/albino yellow crystal pair is still laying eggs every 10days. Still eating the wigglers.... ?

Pisto paradise is cruising along. No fry as of yet. The orange flash had wigglers but i assume they got eaten.

Ram juvies are growin a spot faster than expected. Wonderful markings, and 1 male is beastmode in size.

These are 50%ryno/50%bandit blood. They dont like to stay still for pics.

The RCS & black tux guppy tank. Temporary CPD tank until i get the 20L finished.

Big girl still makes discus happy!

These 2 might be pairing. Noticed alot of behaviour from them the last 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom