Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But late to the party, fish all look great guys! We've got a pretty good vibe going around AA right now....holiday spirit?

Just found out today the excitement in getting your first almost-hatched fish :lol: I'll catch up to all you MLB's (Major League Breeders) someday......

But late to the party, fish all look great guys! We've got a pretty good vibe going around AA right now....holiday spirit?

Just found out today the excitement in getting your first almost-hatched fish :lol: I'll catch up to all you MLB's (Major League Breeders) someday......

Same lol. At only one fry tank (full) I'm a bit behind

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm freeeeeee! Off til January 17th.... Oh yeah looooove my job.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm going to send you the plants after the first of the year. Didn't have time to touch the tank for a water change until Monday night

Ding ding ding..... Fishy project self immersion begin.

I'm hoping to have my first batch of fry sold by the time I go back to classes, and also a spawn out of the new pair! Not gonna rush the fry, but here's hoping (y)

If i had money to fly down, eat, and buy a few fish. Id be down in a heart beat

Ive been thinkin abt taking 3-4 "day trips" to visit people and see fish stores. Just buy 1 day air tickets.

You, andy, CB.... Anyone who'll have me. Maybe Go tour some hatcheries by myself. Theres one im dying to see in chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom