Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I "slept in" till 8 this morning.... Then immediately moved the new angelfish spawn and did a full set of water changes. We're all crazy :dance:

Remember, its OK to say no. Sometimes you gotta come first.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I was on a program where i could only say no 3 times before being considered unavailable. Saturday i learned that i was part time and no longer on that program.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I don't have to deal with that problem yet, but once I have discus pairs established...well y'all know how it goes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Good luck brother. Just remember to make sure they are worth breeding. Mishapen, stunted, etc... Danged finned frisbees are fragile.

Thank you. And I will watch them closely to make sure they are healthy and doing well.

Guarding her eggs like a 3 headed hellhound.

Now that's a healthy 4" discus...

Mr. Pisto cauc says hi. He was jealous of the attention the discus were getting. So his flashed he beauty.

All the eggs are nicely fertilized. Only Got 3 white eggs overnight. Each egg has eyeballs and veins. Ive got a good feeling abt this one.... ?

Only 4"?!?! That's one nice fish

Yeah... I don't think she's a full 4" quite yet but close. SHe's accurately around 3.5" ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom