Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks eggy... Im feelin better today. Gonna try and get some water changes in when my better half gets home and can help me if i need. Hopefully get a full round of updates and pics in as well tonight. The big guy is cycled.... I think. So i can move some discus around. Suhweeeet.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

So the loach and red tail shark are in the "big guy". Im stoked its cycled

So cute!! U breeding these guys now? This forum is full of breeders; angelfish, apisto's, discus, rams, and if sini has it his way loaches! lots of good info here...

Heres a cruddy vid of big girl. Im just learning the vid part of my phone. They'll get better. Anyways she's halfway through her trim. 2-5gl buckets of plants in trash can. Decided to finish tomorrow and feed the poor, starving, neglected (sarcasm) fish.
https://youtu.be/Z4CtYlnJX1Q

I love your dress, it really brings out the color of your eyes! How's the grub there? I've been to some where it made my own cooking palatable. ?

? Here's a new day with another opportunity for things to go well.

Great vid poppa! Quite the snail army in there huh? They're the keepers of the stars!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

So cute!! U breeding these guys now? This forum is full of breeders; angelfish, apisto's, discus, rams, and if sini has it his way loaches! lots of good info here...

Psh, far better loach keepers than I have tried.... Breeding loaches is an unsolved mystery so far.

Dude I'm Stoked !!!
Video of Big girl ...plants and fish!!!
The Apistos look great, you make it look easy Poppa !!!
Thanks for sharing with us my friend. [emoji39]

Clem

Thanks guys.. Your too kind. My vid skills need work.

That carpet is my masterpiece.... It taunts me, but i dont let it see me cry.

Great vid poppa! Quite the snail army in there huh? They're the keepers of the stars!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Indeed... That MTS army is part of the reason that carpet is so successful. So many of them churn the soil, in some spots, that it looks like the soil is breathing/pulsing. But i get no dead zone build ups (anerobic pockets) because of this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom