Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop lurking thats no fun, be involved in the convo and ask questions. I'm sure atleast one of us can answer it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Haha "lurking" more or less of a better term. I chime in from time to time when id like to know something that pertains to me in some way. Im learning more reading other convos. Its all this Discus game and breeding and raising fry and these Mcgyver biotope tank builds that i see here on AA that are really blowing me away.

- St Charles Almendras Geraldizo

100+ assin snails.... Assassinville has sploded. This is just from cleaning half of a 20L Assasin breeding tank.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Probably a silly question...how long until you see baby snails and at what size? I thought I read it could be up to six months. I'm hoping I have some but never seen any.

I honestly don't watch them closely at all, eggy. I give them everything they need and pull all but 24 every 6 months...

I figured with so many it would be a silly question for me to ask haha. I have four and I see eggs frequently but no little guys yet.

Ok poppa you made mention of montezuma swordtails somewhere, do you know of a source? I've been looking for those and nezzies.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Order of discus is selected. Will be placed today.... Groups of 6 of 5 strains.... And heeeeeere we go.

Morning Poppa, just having coffee, and we are ordering more Discus, any hints on them???[emoji12]

Clem

Turqs, cobalts, pigeons, yellow crystals, and eruptions. 6 of each

Still might throw white butterfly's on there too. Debating it over coffee.

Turqouise discus spawn is there best work yet. Went to check on them this morning and boom.... Wigglers.

Glad to hear the spawns are going well! Hopefully this continues for you

Sini's my personal bucket lugger..er, I mean husband

Wigglers. Abt a 40% hatch ?. But ill take it.

Looks like abt 20-30 of them

Back to the grind.... Gottago set up the kitchen and get ready for my boys to be back..... Its like havin hundreds of lil goofball brothers.

Yeah I feel ya, I'm back to class on Tuesday.... ALTHOUGH, I'm taking a class on development, should be fun to take that class while watching fish developing all the time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom