Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoppaRyno

Aquarium Advice Addict
What's up boys n girls? I figure its high time i start a thread. Ive got so many tanks I'm not quite sure where to start. I keep Discus, Angels, Rams, Peacock Cichlids, Synodontis, Plecos, Guppies, shrimp, assassin snails, loaches along with many different plants.

I enjoy breeding alot, but not all, of my fish. Always looking for that perfect specimen i guess. Hope to see my progress here as this goes as well. The waters fine, Sit back... Relax.... and come on in.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm here, where's the bacon?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm here too ?. I have the hunger to see your tanks...

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs

To start This is one of my recent and long awaited purchases. A true L018 Gold nugget pleco. He/She is named Prospector.

Prospector resides in the 150 fully planted which house several Discus, Rams, Amano, & Bamboo shrimp.

Dude that is an awesome pleco among the stars. Those discus are pretty "SIC" too (I remembered right slang this time lol). I really like the Marlboro and cobalt blue. Hope I'm getting it right.

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs

I also love my Peacock Cichlds. These are some German Reds. Theyre also in a 150gl in my dining room. Ive been workin with this line for almost 6 yrs now. The 2 biggest males are aprx 7"... i swear.

These are the 2 young males ive been raising to take the 2 big guys places.

These are a cpl of the knuckle headed clown loaches in there. Yes they are between 6" and 9". these 2 are abt 6 & 7".

I also stuff lil shrimp, guppy, and CPD tanks throughout kitchens and bathroom counters... hahaha.

Gotta dig them plants just a lil.

Dude your tanks are sick man. I wish I could have as many as you do. Wife would never let me ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Dude your tanks are sick man. I wish I could have as many as you do. Wife would never let me ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks dude. Appreciate it. Just sneak one here.... one there.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom