pps pro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

calfishguy

Aquarium Advice Addict
Does any one use this system. Do you like it?

And where do you order your ferts from when you live in Canada .

I know rivercats uses it. So do I and there are a ton more.

I love it! Its very simply once you get fretz mixed up and there are ways to adjust dosage for you tanks needs. I would recommend it to anyone.

I know rivercats uses it. So do I and there are a ton more.

I love it! Its very simply once you get fretz mixed up and there are ways to adjust dosage for you tanks needs. I would recommend it to anyone.

Will it work in a medium light tank with no c02?

Yes I use PPS-Pro and have very good results. It would work fine with medium lights but if you use this dosing system plus use a good liquid carbon such as Excel, API CO2 Booster, or Glutaraldehyde you will really see a big difference in growth.

You can get the all the ferts below that you need except for the KNO3 potassium nitrate online but the KNO3 usually has to be gotten from a hydroponics store in Canada. You will have to call around to find that.

• Micros -
    • Plantex CSM + B -
  • Macros -
    • Potassium Nitrate (KNO3)
    • Mono Potassium Phosphate (KH2PO4)
    • Potassium Sulfate (K2SO4)

Yes I use PPS-Pro and have very good results. It would work fine with medium lights but if you use this dosing system plus use a good liquid carbon such as Excel, API CO2 Booster, or Glutaraldehyde you will really see a big difference in growth.

You can get the all the ferts below that you need except for the KNO3 potassium nitrate online but the KNO3 usually has to be gotten from a hydroponics store in Canada. You will have to call around to find that.

[*]Micros -

[*]Plantex CSM + B -

[*]Macros -

[*]Potassium Nitrate (KNO3)
[*]Mono Potassium Phosphate (KH2PO4)
[*]Potassium Sulfate (K2SO4)

This kit should work then right.

Was there suppose to be a link to something?

Yeah sorry about that. After further research I can't really get the pps pro ferts easily so here is the plan. I will purchase seachem trace and the other three macro ferts and adjust that dosing to the best of my abilities for my plants.

Back
Top Bottom