Problems everywhere!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay thanks so much! When I was researching yesterday I saw that Petco carried them. Not petsmart. My bad! Lol but I will definitely check out that website. Thanks!

Okay thanks so much! When I was researching yesterday I saw that Petco carried them. Not petsmart. My bad! Lol but I will definitely check out that website. Thanks!

Petco's in-store selection vary very much. their website doesn't reflect what they have in your local store. so always call ahead of time and ask them specifically.

Ok I will definitely do that. I might try a mystery snail and then get the others when I can get to a Petco. And call ahead of time. Would that be ok?

Ok I will definitely do that. I might try a mystery snail and then get the others when I can get to a Petco. And call ahead of time. Would that be ok?

the reason why i personally don't like mystery snails is that wherever they go, they leave behind a trail of slime which gets really gross when there's lack of maintenance in the tank. yeah, just call ahead and double verify and you should be fine.

Ok so while I'm waiting on these snails I need som advice for new fish. I just want to start with a couple to make sure my water stays good. Do j need to post here or start a new one?

It's up to to you, If you start a new thread for stocking you may get more people having a look

Back
Top Bottom