PSA Lyretail Killifish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mebbid

Aquarium Advice Addict
Do you look at the pet smart tanks and sigh in disappointment?

Do you feel that your tank is missing something?

Do you ever think "I wish i could just find a fish thats easy to keep that isnt owned by every single person on the planet"?

If your answer is yes, then allow me to introduce you to the Aphysemion Australe otherwise known as the lyretail killifish.

uploadfromtaptalk1447537413064.jpg

This beautiful specimen im showing you is the chocolate lyretail killi but there are quite a few other color combinations.

They are very hardy fish that are happy in a very wide range of temperatures. They are easy to please, easy to breed, and best of all have stunning coloration. The only worry is that they tend to be jumpers so be sure to get a lid! :)

These are really pretty. My interests are peaked by Killis and I am recently a member to the AKA. Hobbyists in my area are amazing Killi keepers and breeders. Awesome local club people. So I hope to really learn more about them in the coming months.

There are so many varied colors and patterns, quite amazing. From a little Clown Killi to an elegant Blue Gularis!

The neat thing about this species is that they are some of the longest lived killis at 3 to 4 years average.

Back
Top Bottom