Puffer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Definitely not -- most puffers are best in a species-only tank . You could get a 5 gal and do a dwarf puffer though so it's not a huge purchase thankfully.

What gets along with the frog?

What size tank? I've never actually had them before but from what I understand they are also best in a species-only tank due to their aggression. Multiple ACF would require a pretty decently sized tank though.

So basically I have a frog that won't get along with anything? Lol. Gotta love being almost married

I've heard they can eat fish? It's those claws man lol maybe get a separate tank for it? Not sure what size tank they need... I dunno much about ACF but fish like hatchets usually stay right at the top of the water. I dunno how much frogs come to the top...

I read where these things eat anything they can fit in their mouth. The reason he wanted it was for the color. I think he has fish/frog add lol. I'm thinking we are gonna have to buy a tank for this thing

Back
Top Bottom