Puntius denisonii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My LFS sells 3" to 4" specimens for $29.95 each when they get them in. Usually they have no more than three at a time. I haven't bought any yet but they are a spectacular looking species.

I'm working like a dog all week, but I plan on making a trip to the lfs on Friday or Saturday once things calm down. I'm going to ask if they can order me some smaller ones, and see what kind of cost they are quoting. I figure if I keep bugging them regularly, then they will be in regular communication with their distributors about them, which means they will likely jump on a good deal for a shipment. I'll just have to be patient.

i just some some in person yesterday, man are they impressive... 8O they look really nice, the colors contrast reall good and they look even better when they school.. the price tag is $19.99 each :|

that's a really good price! how big are they? i've seen 3" ones for $50 around me. the cheapest i've ever gotten them is $17. if you like them, get some--that price is reasonable (for the species).

they were about 2 inches or about the size of a bigger danio.. i like them but to me they arent worth the price tag? :roll: just my opinion, better said "they are not my type"

Back
Top Bottom