Qucik question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I really do enjoy my big tank! :D But their is one downfall about bigger tanks...bigger price on everything! But hey! It is worth it to me! Here is a picture of it if you like to see it!

Your tank really looks great!!! Are your plants real? I bet you can't wait until it is cycled.... so many gallons.... so many options! Do you know what you are going to keep in it yet?

I have the same background on my 55 gallon BTW. 8)

Well the main reason why I bought it was for a my fire eel, they are a pretty good sized monster! :D I really don't know what else I want to put in it, that he will not eat. I thought about getting some ocsars, but I changed my mind on that one. What do you think I should get?? I just really don't know.

:UPDATE 37Gal:
Well the water still looks pretty cloudly, I don't know why it is not clearing up. Everytime I check my water, their is usually no ammonia, some nitrite, but mainly light blue. Been running melafix for the past five days in the tank. I don't think it is really working, cause my bella sharks have cloudly eyes, which this kind of popup maybe a couple of days ago. I don't know if it is cause the water is cloudly, but all of the other fish look fine :?: The eels eyes are a little bit better, still a little cloudly tho.

Man in the past two weeks this tank is give me a huge headache! I can't belive I was that stupid and over cleaned!! I am starting to get to the point where I am wishing that my big tank was cycled, so that I could move all of the fish to the big tank, and then go to the lfs and gettting a new bio-wheel, and drane all of the water out of the tank, clean everything up, refill it and get some starter fish and start over from square one!!!!! But I can't, so I guess I will just keep trucking though it. Do you think I should I should go ahead a do a pwc, even tho it has not been a full seven day with the melafix?

Well anyway I am go to play some doom3 now! :twisted: HELL Yeah!!

Well the 37Gal, looks alot clear today, After I did that water change on Monday it really cleared up. But it is still a little bit cloudly, but not as bad. So everything is starting to look on the brighter side now!!! :D The eel is back to meeting me at the top of the tank again, when it comes to feeding time!! :D

Back
Top Bottom