questions about Petsmart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diesel

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I think they said you can return the fish within 14 days of purshase.

Does that mean you can return both dead and live fish? or you can only just return dead fish??

Hope someone can answer this

I work for petsmart and even i dont know :oops:

ive never had anyone bring back a fish alive. but our policy in my store is that we do not accept fish for store credit like some small LFS's would. ill find out tomorrow for you if you would like.

My friend want to return a aggressive Blue paradise fish, so thats why he want to know if he can get a refund.

I guess I will tell him to call petsmart to ask about it first.

Yes, they take dead fish back as long as you bring the water sample with you (so that they know the fish didn't die because the water pH was like 2.5 or something like that)...
At least, that is what the guy there told me when I bought some fish there some time ago...

My friend just went to petsmart and return the fish.

They will return dead or live fish within 14 days and no questions ask.

They didn't ask him for a water sample either.

yea i asked today, 14 days they will take back fish and refund money, or accept dead fish. we dont usually ask anything about the cause of death, unless we remember specifically telling you "you know...that arowana shouldnt be in a 10 gallon tank" ;)

Back
Top Bottom