Questions About YoYo Loaches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GouramiFanatic

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Since I can't seem to find any good Cories around here anymore and since Clown Loaches can get so big, I started thinking of other bottom dwellers that I can get. I recently saw pictures of YoYo Loaches and I think they're just adorable! So now, I'm wondering if they would be an ok fit for the 46 gallon tank in my signature. I do have a couple of questions though...

1- How large do they get?

2- What water parameters do they do best in?

3- Will they get along well with the other fish in the tank (See my sig)?

4- Do they or will they eat snails?

5- Do they like to be in a school?

I'm currently having issues with my aquarium so I'll be waiting to get that situation resolved before adding, but I like planning ahead of time so I figured I might as well start doing some research now! :)

TIA,
- Mandy

1- How large do they get? About four inches.

2- What water parameters do they do best in? Probably most city water conditions, like most other fish, but I don't know for sure.

3- Will they get along well with the other fish in the tank (See my sig)? Almost certainly.

4- Do they or will they eat snails? Yes.

5- Do they like to be in a school? Yes.

Not to mention that they are so funny to watch! They certainly have personality. They do a decent job of keeping the bottom of the tank clean. They are really cute, and not shy,unless I get the camera out. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom