Quick question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tyler3533

Aquarium Advice Activist
Oils it be ok. To put in a bushy nose pelco and 7 neon tetra into my 29 gallon which just finished cycling. My take is ready to go I did the fishless cycle. My question Is can I have that amount of fish added to the tank at once?

BlaseMrNiceguy said:
It all depends how did you do your fish less cycle?

Added ammonia. Ammonia and nitrites are zero now. And after my final water change nitrates are little less than 10

The neons together would have about the same bioload as the bnp and together would be fine in a 29. How much ammo did you dose during your fishless cycle?

Cichlid Kid said:
The neons together would have about the same bioload as the bnp and together would be fine in a 29. How much ammo did you dose during your fishless cycle?

Ok. And I dosed to normal 4ppm. But then doses to 2ppm and slowly rose to 4ppm ten haven't dosed in couple days. I will be adding some Bolivian rams later on in the month

Make sure you do a big water change at the end of the cycle to bring down the large amount of nitrates you will have in the tank.

Back
Top Bottom