Quick vent

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Psyhampster

Aquarium Advice Addict
Weeell... We lost a guppy today... I think she died of stress from the cycle combined with possible complications from the fry. She dropped them a few days to a week ago, but I don't think any survived... Her stomach was all red, could this be a sign of disease? I also figured out where the 3rd Glass Cat went. We brought 2 more home to be friends with our only survivor of the first batch, and I've only seen 2. The 3rd never even made it into the tank!... When I went to flush the guppy, I found his dried body in the net... They're fast, so I figured he just zipped into a hiding spot when I added him to the tank, but it looks like I was wrong... I feel stupid...

:drain: RIP! :(

Psyhampster, that just sucks ... Never had a fish stay in my nets before ... usually they are looking for every way to get out of the enclosed space.

good score on the snails if you were looking for them. Marble hatches ... cool looking fish ... i see them all the time up here.

SerLunchbox said:
Never had a fish stay in my nets before ... usually they are looking for every way to get out of the enclosed space.

good score on the snails if you were looking for them. Marble hatches ... cool looking fish ... i see them all the time up here.

Ya, I don't think he wanted to stay there, but I usualy just tip the net out over the tank(pour out bag over bucket) and he must not have fallen out in time... and then since he's clear, I never noticed.......

As for the snails, The 5 is almost done cycling, and the 5 snails i originaly had failed to reproduce, so i needed some more for when the DPs move in. Lucky you, I've had a hell of a time finiding the hatchets.

Back
Top Bottom