R.I.P. Bidget

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
Bidget, my betta I kept on my desk at work has passed on to fishy heaven after a little over 4 years of having him.

He was a great fish with a lot of personality. It's hard swiveling around in my chair and not seeing him. Since I work full time and then some, we spend a lot of time together.

R.I.P. Bidget

Sorry to hear about Bidget. I'm sure he is still watching you work. :) RIP Bidget

Sorry for your lose, 4yrs is a great run for a Betta. My he be with you in sprit for a while to come.

Well you get another?

Aw, its so sad when our fin-babies time comes :( I'm so sorry for your loss. You and Bidget obviously had a great relationship and you were a loving surrogate parent to have kept him happy and healthy for a wonderful 4 years.

They are being very good at work. I even sent a picture to the owner's wife of bidget and she printed it out on the color printer and hung it up in my office.

I had my betta, Oatis, for about the same time, it is amazing how attached you get to them over all of those years. I am really sorry for your loss, you just wish they could live forever. I am sure Bidget had a very good life.

That sucks....sorry to hear that. I'm about to move my 5.5 betta tank into my office. I'll have the betta and 4 neons to keep me company.

That was so sweet of her to display the pic of Bidget. I just got my first betta, and I can see how heartbreaking it will be to lose her; they have such personality and spunk! Bidget must have been a great co-worker for you.

Four years-wow. Bidget loved you for the great care you gave him to allow him that much time.

man alive, sorry to hear that, I really hate hearing about fish loss, but bettas are the woirst to hear about, they're just so loving

Back
Top Bottom