R.I.P. Pinchy :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

severum mama

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got home from work yesterday and found Pinchy dead. :cry: His 10 gallon is sitting empty now and I can't decide whether to try again with a new cray or just tear down the tank. Poor Pinchy. :cry:

I do sympathise, I took it hard when my Dragon Gobys Denton and Randy died, I remember seeing them lying there and bursting into tears. :(

Do carry on with the tank hun, it is only nature Pinchy dying.

I don't really know what happened. The thing is, the LFS has another cray, but this time it is $35 and I just don't have that kind of cash right now. :(

Very sorry to hear about pinchy... I know I would be devastated if I lost my Ghost Knife... You should do it again though.. It will be worth your time and effort.

Thanks guys. :)

So, the tank is still running, but there is nothing in it to keep it cycled. I know that I could seed the filter again if necessary in one of my other tanks. Until then, should I just leave it running and do pwcs as usual? Or should I take it down until I am ready to use it?

Welcome to AA, BGK!

Back
Top Bottom