Rabbit Snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

graucow

Aquarium Advice Activist
Does anyone have rabbit snails because I really like them and if so where'd you get them or if you ordered them what was the website I have been hunting for one for about 3 months now

I got a rabbit snail who unfortunately died because she was packed very poorly by the person who shipped her to me. :( She was so incredibly cute. Check aquabid. There are usually rabbits being sold there. Mine was a golden rabbit snail. I'd suggest you wait until spring though, to avoid a disaster like mine where my snail arrived so cold that she never recovered completely. :(

Okay thanks and I was planning on waiting until spring but I'm still looking in my LFS they said they get them in from time to time

Bobs tropical plants (bobstropicalplants.com) also has a lot of nice inverts in stock and I know I've seen rabbit snails on there before. The snails and shrimp I ordered were in great condition and shipped well, and he also emailed me about shipping with a cold pack even though I didn't ask for one. Very professional, has some nice stuff.

Bobs tropical plants (bobstropicalplants.com) also has a lot of nice inverts in stock and I know I've seen rabbit snails on there before. The snails and shrimp I ordered were in great condition and shipped well, and he also emailed me about shipping with a cold pack even though I didn't ask for one. Very professional, has some nice stuff.

I've been on bobs tropical plants and they do have great selection and prices but I didn't know if they had reliable shipping as I read reviews that went both ways, did you do the 10 shipping or the more exspensive shipping option and also did you ship in the warmer months

I shipped in the warmer months, and since its from CA and I'm in TX I did the less expensive shipping. I guess if you're further west shipping time could be an issue.

I'm in ohio so I might want to do the more exspensive shipping

Back
Top Bottom