Ram!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcourts

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just got me a ram from one of my lfs that I usually don't get to and happened to be there the day after shipment. I have wanted one of these for a while!! It is happily swimming around happily:) btw, can anyone tell if it is a he or a she??

image-1848766054.jpg

image-2170338099.jpg

Thanks jeta!! I was real excited!! He wasn't as brightly colored as the rest and he was the only one not chasing the others. He is a really neat guy!!

7 is just fine. If he seems healthy don't change a thing. Most of the tank raised gbr are fairly hardy specimens if from sound stock, unlike wildcaughts.
Congrats! Nice fish. Goodluck w/him.

Thanks guys!! I am getting the biggest enjoyment in watching him!! He has been schooling in the middle of my cories!! I read that they hang out towards the bottom of the tank? He is all over the place!! And seems to love swimming in the bubbles!! Is this normal behavior??

Yeah it's normal. My guys are always cruisin the bottom. Usually they only come up for food and giving chase while in spawn mode.

He may just be curious about his new surroundings and scopin everything out! Sounds like a cool fish. Most newbies will act reclusive.

Back
Top Bottom