Rasbora colour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bobo8

Aquarium Advice Activist
Is there a reason why some of these guys are dark and some are pale?

Attachments

• image-2724374421.jpg
    image-2724374421.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 55
  • image-1828906417.jpg
    image-1828906417.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 46
Definitely not stress, I was just curious if there was a specific reason I want to have a large school of them but I dislike the pale ones lol

Definitely not stress, I was just curious if there was a specific reason I want to have a large school of them but I dislike the pale ones lol

I don't like any fish that have a paler color than usual. They look best in schools and are a tight schooling fish. How many do you have?

Only 2 of them are. They been like that ever since I've had them, which is around a year and a bit. They looked the same when I got them (they were smaller) and then 3 got darker and 2 didn't. I assumed it was gender.

Only 2 of them are. They been like that ever since I've had them, which is around a year and a bit. They looked the same when I got them (they were smaller) and then 3 got darker and 2 didn't. I assumed it was gender.

It's either gender or bad jeans. The pale one's parents could have had pale color too and passed on the jeans.

Okay well I guess I'm fine with both of those lol, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom