Red bump on albino bristle nose's nose???? HELP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pleco11771

Aquarium Advice Freak
So my plec is about 2" and has a small red bump on his nose like a pimple? Any ideas? I mean he is a bristlenose so I was thinking it has to do with that but....

And sorry but trying to save thread space.. But does anyone know if a julli Cory will school with my green emerald and 2 albinos? My friend has a 75 gallon and it's the only Cory/bottom dweller in the tank, I have a 20g tall (I know not a huge footprint) with the 3 corys, male betta, pleco^^ and a school of 6 fish I do not know the name of but are about 1.5"

Is your bn a male or a female? does it have any bristles on its face yet? and usually no they will not school and cories really need to be kept in a school of at least 6

Pleco11771 said:
So my plec is about 2" and has a small red bump on his nose like a pimple? Any ideas? I mean he is a bristlenose so I was thinking it has to do with that but....

Can you post a pic of this red bump on his nose?

Pleco11771 said:
And sorry but trying to save thread space.. But does anyone know if a julli Cory will school with my green emerald and 2 albinos? My friend has a 75 gallon and it's the only Cory/bottom dweller in the tank, I have a 20g tall (I know not a huge footprint) with the 3 corys, male betta, pleco^^ and a school of 6 fish I do not know the name of but are about 1.5"

It's possible that the julli Cory will school with the other 3 corys, I have 1 albinomand 2 peppered corys and they all school together well. also they like to hang out with my yo-yo loaches! :)

After he got acclimated the julii jumped right in and started schooling after checking out the tank. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom