Red lobster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nastydogg

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hi there im new to the site and just wanted to knowif anyone else has had the red lobster,i have lots of blues but never seen a red till i got her heres a pic of my newest one(kept alone due to no matter the size or type of fish she is after it hope you enjoy
29577-albums994-picture6969.jpg

Crayfish are available in all sorts of colors. I've seen blue, white, red, green, yellow, orange, etc. They're called "lobsters" because it makes them seem more exotic and attractive. Good call keeping it alone.

thanks just put in a electric blue with it to see what i get if anything at all will keep you updated so far they havent tried to eat each other so maybe ill get a new color out of it i hope u never know what will happen with these things lol

At the store they keep feeder crays together, but a few end up missing tails or claws ><

well thanks for the great comments just a little update on the red lobster watch him molt about 10 min ago and it is now twice the size easy will have pics as soon as it hardens(its in the cave soft) cant believe the size alreadygonna move to a 55 gallon and see what happens..........very cool in my book

Cool story, one time I was looking in a small creek for plants/fish, and I actually found a blue crayfish. It was tiny, and it ended up dying (I never found out how, because I lost him in a bunch of najas)

Back
Top Bottom